Thursday, June 4, 2009

Irony

I just spent 30 minutes composing a great post about how stressed out I've been this week, even uploading a great picture of Tammy Wynette (long story). I finished the post by talking about how I should not be stressed, everything will be okay, and so on. I clicked "POST" (or at least I thought I did), but apparently what I clicked was some button that says "Make post disappear never to be recovered no matter what you try."

This is not good for my rage. (can you guess the tv show???)

I'm going to post this - I hope - and go to bed before I rip somebody's head off. The C-man is the only one home who is awake, and I need his head attached to his body for while - we have closing ceremonies on Saturday and I wanted a family picture. He's currently watching Stargate at about 120 decibels. Maybe the picture would come out okay if after I rip off his head I shove a bouquet of flowers down his neck...

**Hysterical, maniacal laughter**

I'll post something a bit more sane and on track tomorrow. Time to go to bed and pretend this day never happened....

1 comment: