Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm hungry!!

I'm hungry, I'm hungry, I'm hungry hungry hungry!! Okay, so that's not entirely true. I'm not that hungry - I just want to eat. I wanna sandwich!! Oh, how I love sandwiches! When I die, I want to be buried between two large slices of bread. Seriously, that's how much I love sandwiches. Sweets I could take or leave - cakes and cookies and such I really don't care much about. But anything salty - chips, crackers, pretzels - or anything meaty - hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches - oh, Lord, I could eat all night. And I usually do - night time eating is my worst habit. I'll bet I pack in 3/4 of my daily calories between 9pm and 4am. I'll start perusing the fridge around 9 and eat a few things before bed. Then I'm back up before I even fall asleep to eat a couple more things. Then at 1am, 2am, 3am, I get out of bed and snack - a few crackers here, a half a sandwich there ... geez, it's really bad. If I could just NOT EAT between dinner and breakfast I'd have it made. But it's a nightly struggle.... when 5am rolls around I'll see if I've made it without snacking. Okay, now I really am hungry. Stomach growling and all. Maybe if I just go to bed, I will lose a pound by morning (by the way, I am OBSESSED with weighing myself. But that's another post altogether). But I gotta do the dishes. And King of Queens is on- - gotta watch that, I love that show. Tonight is the one where Carrie wears her hair in a bun and Doug hates it. Lol - so funny!! Maybe I'll stand up and do some weights while I watch... yeah that'll work. Okay, gotta go. As always, pray for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment