Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pecan Roll Resistence!!!

It's been another busy day, but very productive. See? Wednesdays are just better than Tuesdays, period. I attended a CE meeting this morning where we learned all about facebook, Twitter, bloggin and the like. How cool that I jsut started this and now I was able to go to a meeting and say, "Oh, yeah, I'm a blogger..." as if I knew what I was doing! But the best part of the meeting was my ability to pass up the breakfast foods. I had a nice plate of mixed fruit - very yummy - but there were baskets of sausage biscuits (super yum!) and some treats from Panera Bread, including a pecan roll that Jenny said was awesome. When someone else was going to take a bite, Jenny said, "Giddy up!!" and I almost caved. But no, I remanined strong!! As an aside, Jenny is one of those women who is teeny tiny and drop dead gorgeous, but she's so sweet and loving and awesome that you just can't hate her for being so beautiful! So I passed on the pecan roll and am feeling quite pleased with myself. I am going to continue in my prayers for God's help in all things, but especially my journey to better health - and a good pair of skinny jeans!

1 comment: