Monday, April 27, 2009

Why I'm here...

Okay, after months of debating, I finally have decided to start my own blog. There are a lot of topics I could write about, but since the main obsession in my life is losing weight - and failing miserably at it - I've decided to cronicle my attempts to lose my baby weight. Of course, my baby is now almost 6, so I really should stop using that as my excuse...

I chose the title "Swallowed By a Fat Girl" becasue "Skinny on the Inside" was already taken. But they're both about the same - I forget that I'm fat becasue I still feel like a skinny girl. And I know that this is because the person that I am does not depend on the type of body that I have, so me - the real me - is the same whether I'm skinny or fat. But I sure would like to be skinny again. *Sigh*

But anyway, here I am, following my good friend and WONDERFUL blogger (I'll post her blog so you can love her, too!). We'll see how this goes - I'm giving myself one month of blogging before I post my weight or my size in the hopes that I can lose a little bit before I have to post it. Isn't taht where I always am - putting things off in the hopes I can "lose a little weight first?" Thanks for reading - please leave comments!!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you. :) I just gave you some blog love on a post and added you to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a great start!! I've totally fallen down on fatsuit because I have failed, failed, failed lately! You inspire me to get back to it! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love all that you have written. i find it is just the same as you stated in your "why i'm here" blog. i still feel skinny...i still think i can wear little things and then i look in the mirror and i don't even recognize myself. what happened??? anyways, you will be in my prayers and i would love for you to pray for me too! maybe we could meet sometimes during the week and walk. i know your schedule is tight but let me know!

    ReplyDelete